Monday, June 20, 2022

Day 11...Rest day in Missoula

 This was a much needed rest day. I'm still fighting the remnants of a chest cold, made worse by having been cycling in a soaking rain. Rest is will help. 

The best part of this rest day is that Ben and Whitney are joining me for dinner both nights. I can't tell you what a morale boost it is to visit with them. Familiar faces when you're not in the best of condition are a wonderful tonic. 

My daily schedule was pretty much sleep, eat, sleep...so I don't have much to report about the local surroundings. That's unfortunate, as I was looking forward to doing some exploring with Ben and Whitney, but visiting over dinners will have to suffice.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Green to Madison...leading to rest day. 55 miles w/ 2800' climbing Mr. Rogers says…It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood…   To...